How to block an application with Safetica
Modified on: Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 3:49 PM
|How to block an application with Safetica|
- Open Safetica Console.
- Go to Supervisor - Application control.
- Make sure you are in Settings mode (the cog icon in the left part of the window above user tree is active)
- Set Mode to Deny list, and then click Add rule.
- Select option Enter path to application if you want to block specific application, or Choose a category to block all applications in a specific category.
- Fill in program name, and then click the [...] button to browse to the file, or to select the application category to be blocked.
- Click Next, configure Time effect if needed, and then click Finish.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.