How to enable Application control (restrictions)
Modified on: Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 3:53 PM
|How to enable Application control (restrictions)|
|Blocking applications in Safetica is easy. To do that just follow these steps:|
- In Console go to Supervisor > Application control.
- In the user tree select the entity you would like to apply rules to (e.g. a user group or a computer).
- Switch the first toggle (up front of the page) to Enabled.
- Select a Deny (recommended) or Allow list and click on Add rule button there.
- Name the rule and:
select the specific app, or
select the whole application category.
- Click Next and choose the time for blocking (optional).
- Save the settings by clicking on the checksign in upper right corner.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.