How to create account with access to data from only one group
Modified on: Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 3:57 PM
|How to create account with access to data from only one group|
|In this example, we want to allow an account to access monitored data only from one group. We won't be able to see data from other groups.|
Please take a look on the attached screen-shots.
- Log in to Safetica Management Console.
- Go to Maintenance - Access Management.
- Click Add account, use Account type - Custom.
- After the account is created, you have to select the Root entity in the user tree, select the newly created account and set all functions to Deny (this should be the default for Custom account type).
- Then select the specific group in the user tree and set up Full access (or View records).
- Approve the settings by clicking the checkmark button in the upper-right corner and log out from Safetica.
- Log in again with the newly created account and verify the access.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.