Uninstallation of Safetica Agent and Safetica Endpoint Client
Modified on: Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 4:21 PM
|Uninstallation of Safetica Agent and Safetica Endpoint Client|
|Removing the Agent and Client should not be done from the client side. There is a protection from uninstallation when client is installed so you should do these tasks via Safetica Management Console.|
Both Agent and Client components can be removed following these steps:
In case you need to remove Safetica from the endpoints and the steps above are not applicable (e.g. your clients lost connection to the server), please contact your Safetica support.
- Open Safetica console.
- Go to Maintenance - Endpoint management.
- Click Uninstall....
- Set the Action slider to Uninstall Safetica Endpoint Client and Safetica Agent, and then click Next.
- Click Select computers and groups.
- Choose the PC od Group you wish to uninstall Safetica from, and then click OK.
- Click to Finish and save the settings using the Checkmark icon in the upper-right corner.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.