How to collect verbose logs and submit them to Safetica Support
Modified on: Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 4:37 PM
|How to collect verbose logs and submit them to Safetica Support|
|Sometimes you may be asked by Safetica Support to provide debug logs for analysis. Please follow these steps to collect and submit the logs correctly.|
A. Enable debug logging level on the stations and induce the problem:
B. Gather the logs and upload them for analysis:
- Follow the article How to enable debug (verbose) logging on stations with Safetica to enable detailed logging on the affected stations.
- Wait until the settings are applied on the endpoint station.
- Reproduce the problem on endpoint station.
- Open Safetica Console.
- Go to Maintenance - Debugging information collection.
- Click on Add collecting task.
- Choose Custom Collection Type.
debugLog.txt, Service_log (switch the slider to All), Debug.db, Agent_log (switch the slider to All), SupportTool
- Click Next.
- Select the computer or group of computers where you induced the problem.
- Click on Finish.
- Wait for all logs are gathered and click on Download.
- Upload the downloaded logs to https://upload.safetica.com/ and inform Safetica Support about this.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.