Safetica Mobile enrollment
Modified on: Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 4:38 PM
|Safetica Mobile enrollment|
|Safetica Mobile is installed on mobile device using invitations, which are sent on user's email. Each user can have assigned multiple devices by using one email address.|
Safetica Mobile enrollment step by step:
- In WebSafetica open Device Management > Mobile Devices and click on Add device.
- Choose user you want to sent invitation to. You can also edit email address.
- Click on Send invitation.
- Open invitation in mailbox and click on Accept invitation.
- Choose application profile according to device usage.
- Depending on the device platform next steps will be:
- You'll be redirected to profile installation. Approve needed rights (Device management).
- Application will start to download shortly, allow its installation and move on desktop.
- Run Safetica Mobile from desktop and allow rights for notification and localization.
- You'll be redirected to Play store with Safetica Mobile application, choose Install and approve rights for Device management.
- Open Safetica Mobile and fill email address (sometimes it's filled automatically).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.